We’re here to have, dare I say it?
F U N!
Get along. Keep it clean so that everyone of all ages from around the world can have, dare I say it?
F U N!
Preach the Peace.
- Listen to the best music on the planet. 🙂 ==> click!
- Approach life two steps at a time. Take two steps forward; slip one step backward. Repeat, but minimize backward rotations.
- Permission to scroll down granted soldier, sailor, or marine.
Life is a Highway - ALL NIGHT LONG
- If you have two hours to dive deep, read the details of Massively multiplayer online games at Wikipedia. It may be the best option because it is kept up-to-date more frequently.
Galactic Warrior Empire has selected Star Citizen, Alpha 3.2.
- Star Citizen has turned into a painful work in progress but it is the best one to play in our opinion. Star Citizen aims to combine multiple video game genres, including space, trading, flight combat simulation and first-person shooter, in a massively multiplayer online game.
- Squadron 42, a single-player story driven game set in the same universe as Star Citizen.
- If you have an hour to dive deep, read the details of Star Citizen at Wikipedia. It may be the best option because it is kept up-to-date more frequently.
Watch an excellent introduction, discussion and comparison on YouTube, “Everyone Starts as a Noob.“
Galactic Warrior Empire has selected World of Tanks.
World of Tanks is built upon a freemium business model where the game is free-to-play, but participants also have the option of paying a fee for use of “premium” features. The focus is on player vs. player gameplay with each player controlling an armored vehicle, which may be a light, medium or heavy tank, tank destroyer, or self-propelled gun. World of Tanks debuted as an eSports game at the World Cyber Games 2012.
- While complex and strategy are “necessary evils,” it is one of the best entry-level eSports to jump into the fray.